On episode #708 of Bulletproof Radio, Dr. Haase and Dave Asprey discuss the viability of new treatments for neurodegenerative diseases.
Listen to the episode here or wherever you get your podcasts.
Want to know what kind of superhumanizer you are? Take the quiz.
What to listen for in this episode:
- Saying the word young blood gets people’s attention. – 6:23
- Getting rid of the old plasma was tremendously beneficial in humans. – 11:17
- Therapeutic plasma exchange. – 17:43
- You should get your plasma from single donors, not these mixed donors. – 20:31
- How expensive is getting plasmapheresis for the average person? – 24:09
- This goes back to core of functional medicine. How do you create health? – 25:52
- Just donating blood has survival benefit. – 31:49
- Protein-degrading enzymes. – 34:03
- Complex fibers that cause the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut, – 35:44
- Does plasma in women different than plasma in men? – 39:58
- Is the body turning on the proteins that are necessary to produce mitochondria? – 51:28
- “When can I do broad scale transcriptomics?” – 55:04
- Think of mitochondria as the mountain, and every assessment tool is literally an observer around the base of that mountain. – 58:21
- Start where you are with what you have now. – 1:05:46